EFFECTIVE June 16thPATIO, DELIVERY & TAKEOUT ONLY
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday thru Saturday 3pm – 9pm
Sunday 12pm – 7pm
Before You Visit:
- If you are feeling unwell we kindly ask that you do not visit and rather stay home and get better
- Reservations are welcomed for groups of 6 or more
During You Visit:
- You all be asked to sanitized hands when entering the patio
- Please remain at your table whenever possible
- Only one person will be allowed in each bathroom at a time. When using the bathroom (inside the restaurant) wash your hands before and after usage
- If customers are lined up outside of the bathroom please stay 6 ft apart and respect social distancing
- All menus are paper and are disposable and situated on your table
Served Wednesday to Friday from 11:30 to 3:00. Of course our famous Dinner menu is available at all times.
Patio / BeerGarden
Orange Juice $2.95
Apple Juice $2.95
Cranberry Juice $2.95
Coffee / Tea $2.95
Pop $2.95 (free refill)
Please note: no outside food or drink allowed.
Find Us On
were first established over two millennia ago in Europe. Some European inns are several centuries old. In addition to providing for the needs of travelers, inns traditionally acted as community gathering places serving food and drink.
is a classic dish of Viennese origin dating back as far as the mid 19th century wherein thin cuts of hand tenderized meat are delicately breaded and fried until golden and crisp.
small, savory, hand-pressed, egg drop dumplings that are quickly sautéed with butter and parsley
A Hamilton Landmark since 1967